Refilling a perfume bottle without causing damage can be difficult because the tops of the bottles containing perfume are factory sealed. However, you can buy attractive perfume bottles or atomizers that are refillable. The latter are useful for putting in handbags because they are quite small. Some perfume companies do provide refills for their perfumes.
- Paper towel
- Perfume bottle or atomizer
1. Place paper towels on a work surface, along with a funnel, perfume and perfume bottle.
2. Remove the top from the perfume bottle, including the extending tube that goes into the bottle. Insert the funnel into the bottle.
4. Screw the top back onto the perfume bottle, making sure that the plastic tube is inserted into the bottle.
5. Follow the same instructions for a perfume atomizer. You may need to take out the center insert with one of these.